Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally ordered...

Sitting at work.. Cleaned out my inboxes and am about to start reading my new class... But first, the internet browsing and blogging.. :D

I finally ordered two things I've been really wanting.. First - I got a Pinwheel Coin Purse and secondly I got an iPod case!

It's Monday.. Oh so fun to be at the office.. I am planning to talk to my boss this afternoon about working from home the rest of the week.. Hopefully he will let me, I get more work done plus the kitties like having me around.. :D

Looking forward to this week? Tonight's up in the air, I'm either going with Jessie to look at getting her a new Verizon phone and going to see Burn After Reading or I'm going to go to Lynz's house for dinner with her and Anja.. I'll find out later as the day progresses, it's probably going to be the first option but we will see how the day goes.. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday have nothing planned yet.. I am supposed to do dinner with my grandmother one of those nights. Friday night and Saturday Jessie is going with Sara to Borderlands meetings. I am going out with Nathan on Friday night. Saturday night I think I'm going to meet up with Lynz and Anja after they get back from the CT Ren Faire and Sunday is the last regular season game at Shea.. It might be the last game at Shea if the Mets don't get their act together real fucking soon!

Another loss yesterday puts us 1.5 games behind Philadelphia and only 1.5 games up on Milwaukee and Houston. It was one of those painful losses, we were leading till the end when out bullpen fell apart again.. Where is John Maine? He is supposed to throw another simulated game today at Shea to see where his velocity is. I really hope he can help out in the next week.. The Mets play the Cubs for four games starting tonight. The Cubs clinched their division so they hopefully will be playing their B-Team to rest their A-Team for the playoffs. The Phillies play the Braves who hopefully won't lay down for them..

Heroes and Boston Legal both premier tonight.. I can't believe they are ending Boston Legal this year because of an argument that ABC got into with the creators. They are planning only 13 episodes which will put the show at exactly 100 episodes. Ironically the show is up for a record number of Emmy awards this year! I hope it wins them all so ABC will have to keep it on the air.. That's what happened with Scrubs two years ago.. NBC tried to cancel the show but it won a bunch of Emmys and they were forced to bring it back..

---- Comic of the day
http://mchat.comicgenesis.com/d/20080201.html

---- Thought of the day
No matter what you do you can't escape shopping on the Internet.. I have searched high and low since before Cork for an iPod case I liked and I have been searching since Cork for a coin purse.. Within an hour and a half I found and ordered both of them on the Internet.. It's no surprise that retail stores are going out of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment