Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heros never falter!

Just got back from lunch a little while ago.. I love that spot, we have been there so often that now the little forest creatures are coming out to hang out with us.. Today a few chipmunks came almost to touching distance.. They are not afraid of us at all which is awesome! I love the views, every time we are there we see something new.. Today I saw a beautiful spiders web high up in the trees, it was glistening in the sun light, unfortunately I moved and lost it and couldn't find it again because the sun moved too.. Sometimes I wish I had cameras in my eyes to take pictures of all the beauty in the world..

Part of me is really sad that winter is coming, we will have to make sure we get there a few more times before it gets real cold..

An old favorite to lighten the mood.. Robert Tilton, I swear some of these have to be real!!

---- Thought of the day
Never pretend you like something just because your partner does.. It's hard to deal with the fact that maybe you and your partner don't agree on music/movies/food but it's better to know now than to find out later.. Especially when finding out later also means finding out that you've lied all this time about liking it..

No comments:

Post a Comment