Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What’s in a name part II

So, this trip to Chicago has apparently been the "Mart" trip.. Monday I went to Gay-Mart, Tuesday I went to K-Mart, today I went to K-Mart and H-Mart..

When I was at K-Mart today I found a store called Tofu Village, I got all excited that I found a new vegetarian restaurant.. Instead I found a Korean BBQ that only had *ONE* item on the menu that actually had tofu in it!!! So, the naming problem does not appear to be isolated to Ireland!!

Last night I got a new beard trimmer so now I feel all un-scruffy, well un-scruffy for me anyway.. Incase you were wondering when is a good time to cut your toe nails I can tell you it's when they start to hurt your toes because they are pushing up against the front of your shoes! Really need a new grooming kit, but I did at least buy new toe nail clippers so my feet will be happy.

---- Comic of the day
http://www.xkcd.com/388/ - Don't forget to mouse over the comic..

---- Thought of the day
If you don't want to know who or what your partner talks about online then don't hack into their email.. Problem with hacking into email to get dirt is now you can't use it because you got it from hacking.. Then again, if they weren't trying to hide anything it really wouldn't matter..

No comments:

Post a Comment