Monday, September 22, 2008

This week - the Update...

So, only a few hours later and my week looks much different.. Tonight I am going with Jessie to Verizon and Burn After Reading.. My dad is joining us for dinner and the movie..

Tomorrow - I called my grandmother and left her a message about dinner tomorrow..

Wednesday - Jessie is going to Yoga, I have no plans yet but if Lynz and John can't find a babysitter I'll be hanging with Anja.. :)

Thursday - Dinner with Lynz..

Friday - Hang at house and watch Mets/Marlins and/or play the Wii

I am working from home the rest of the week too which means at least one picnic and lots of reading on Invista.. :D

btw - I'm almost done listening to Gypsy Morph which is the last book of the Genesis of Shannara series.. If this series was not Terry Brooks I would think it was a good series, but.. Terry tried something new in this series and I think he failed.. Certainly the worst Terry Brooks series.. I guess when you have 27 books you are allowed to have 3 bad ones..

No comments:

Post a Comment