Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cancelled?

Found out a few things that were/might be cancelled today...

Firstly - Nathan and Lyn are not going out to the Berks now so I am probably not meeting them for dinner tomorrow, I may meet them for lunch and maybe somewhere closer to them.. Waiting to hear back..

Secondly - Jessie and John are not getting together tonight so me and Jessie will have a somewhat quiet night at home.. Quiet if you call me yelling at the Mets game for a few hours quiet.. :D

Thirdly - My class for next week was moved to Tom so I am not teaching next week...

Fourthly - My Tokyo trip is probably going to moved to Tom, I will find out about that for sure either later today or tomorrow...

As with everything in life those are both good and bad..

Good that Nathan cancelled? Well, hopefully I'll still see them for lunch and then I have the night open for any new adventures that might come my way..
Bad that Nathan cancelled? Well, sure.. Now I don't have any plans for tomorrow night..

Good that Jessie and John are not hanging out? Sure, it gives me more time with her.. :D
Bad that Jessie and John are not hanging out? Sure, now I have to spend time with her.. :P

Good that next week I'm not teaching? Yes, my schedule will be more flexable so I can be where I need to be when/if I'm needed
Bad that next week got moved? Now I have to probably sit in the office for a few days and spin in my chair trying to keep myself busy...

Good that Tokyo got cancelled? Sure, now I will be home for the World Series which I have a ticket to if the Mets make it..
Bad that Tokyo got cancelled? Well, that depends on the Mets and their ability to win some fucking games... If they don't make the World Series I would sure as fuck rather be in Tokyo then watching the Metless World Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment