Sunday, September 21, 2008

Up too late.. And so are you...

Yes, I totally stole this blog title from Jessie's blog name.. :)

I hate it when your body won't let you sleep.. I am mentally and emotionally exhausted right now, but my stupid body is still awake.. Anyway, I guess I will post an update to tonight...

I mowed the front lawn today, the grass had not been cut in a long time so my mower was draining after the front of the lawn. After our BBQ in August I put the tubs we used for drinks in the front of the house by the hose so I could clean them out, unfortunately I never got around to cleaning them and then they filled up with rain water. Me and Elizabeth dumped them today, I had to scoop out water until they were light enough for us to carry.. Now they are upside down outside, I am hoping to clean them tomorrow morning.

After the lawn I went to an Echo Uganda concert in Willimantic, we met at Subway and had dinner before the show.. The concert was great and I ended up dancing for a bit with a bunch of people including one of the guys from the band.. They are playing tomorrow at the Peace Festival at Rotary Park in Putnam after Uncle Rhubarb & the Hokum Hotshots (the band Elizabeth is playing in). Looking forward to seeing them again tomorrow, anyone want to join me?

Got home and went over to Elizabeth's for a few minutes, went for a walk and took a nice bath with a Lush Bath Bomb.. Now I'm hanging out watching a Bobby Flay's Throwdown from May.. Jessie is still out on her date, probably will not stay up till she gets home unless she gets home soon..

Update from NY.. Mets lost today and the Phucking Phillies won so we are back in 2nd place.. :( John Maine pitched his simulated inning today and felt no pain, the bad news is that his velocity was down, apparently his fastest pitch was 87MPH instead of his normal 94MPH. He is going to pitch another simulated inning on Monday to see if his velocity is better. If his simulated inning on Monday has proper velocity he will be activated on Monday night, if he is still slow on velocity they will probably wait to activate him and of course if he has any pain they will shut him down and he will go have surgery..

One of the funniest things tonight was when we were leaving Subway.. Anja had gotten a bag of Sun Chips and Lynz had asked what was in them, Anja said "Hey Mom, you can't eat wheat and those have wheat in them".. LOL

I am not putting a thought & comic of the day in this blog, although it is technically Sunday right now I am counting this blog as another Saturday blog.. Hey, it's my blog and if I want to I can call this one a Saturday post..

Well, I'm off to bed.. Maybe.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment