Saturday, September 27, 2008

Onion & Crab Egg Foo Yung

Tonight I went over Sara and Ryan's house for dinner and some great Crab Egg Foo Yung from the Chinese place near their house. We also watched the Onion movie which was amazing. If you have not seen it yet rent it.. If you have no idea what the heck the Onion is? The Onion is a fake news website..

Over the years a bunch of people have tried to get me into the Onion, I always enjoyed the stories they would send me but I never really got into it.. I think this movie might make that finally happen.. I added the Onion to my random links, if you have not checked it out you should do so..

Remember that the Onion is a FAKE news website, if you want real unbiased news you should check out the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.. Seriously, it is the only news program worth watching.. Jon is one of the last great news anchormen.. If you don't get cable you have no excuse, if you are reading this blog it means you have internet.. All episodes of the Daily Show are viewable online for free at the Daily Show's website..

I've also added TED to my links section as well speaking of things people keep trying to get me into.. :) We watched a really good TED Talk after the Onion movie so maybe I'll pay more attention to that site too..

No comments:

Post a Comment