Friday, September 26, 2008

How much is that doggie in the window?!!



The Mets released a seating chart for Citi Field.. The pricing is pretty grim.. This year we paid $27 per seat, in order to get the equivalent seats for next year I would have to pay $115 per seat! To keep my price point the same I would have to get Upper Promenade Reserve Infield seats which would be $25 a game. I might be interested in Promenade Box Seats for $35 but those are in the outfield and I think I would rather be higher up to be in the infield.

So, the Mets are all proud because they have cheaper seats than the Yankees for next season. The Mets most expensive ticket is $495, the Yankees most expensive ticket is $2500!! Those prices are per seat per game by the way… The Mets cheapest ticket is $19, the Yankees cheapest is $20…

No comments:

Post a Comment