Monday, November 10, 2008

Denny Crane

Caught up on Daily Show and Boston Legal this weekend. Boston Legal only has a few more episodes before the end of the show, or at least the end of it's run on ABC. In the last episode we watched Denny Crane said that if they didn't make Jerry Espenson a partner he would walk and take his name off the door. When the partners talked about maybe letting him go Jerry went off on a rant about how if Denny left, he would leave and probably Alan and they can make their own spin off, he even went so far as to say the network didn't even want them anyway. I really love that show.. There is talk of ION TV (don't know that network) picking it up for another season next year.

Posted pics from Joe's 50th birthday party, the problem with taking pictures on my mom's camera is now I don't have them to post to my flickr page. I posted the few I took but need to get the rest from her..

---Diversion of the day
http://mchat.comicgenesis.com/d/20081105.html

---Thought of the day
Today would have been my three year anniversary with Elizabeth, I can't believe it's been that long. I know some people shit on her, but everyone comes into your life when they are supposed to. I can't even imagine where my life would be had I not met/dated her.

No comments:

Post a Comment