Saturday, November 1, 2008

Time travel has a lot of turbulence...

Flight from Tokyo to Houston was very turbulent, I really didn't get much sleep on that flight. I did however watch Get Smart of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Get Smart was sorta disappointing, it was good, just not as good I was expecting. I guess the more I think about it, it was good a good movie, it's not the kind of movie I would own. Indiana Jones was just as good as the previous Indiana Jones movies, I went into that movie with no expectations because everyone told me how bad it was. Let me say that I was never an enormous Indiana Jones fan, I put them in the same league as the Romancing the Stone movies, I liked them but they didn't define my childhood.

On the flight from Houston to Boston I had a entire row all to myself so I laid out and slept the whole flight. I didn't even get up for the food service.. :)

I am now a Silver Elite member on Continental Airlines, which means I get to board early, I get to go through the "elite" security lines and if there are open business class seats available when I check in for my flight I automatically get upgraded.. :D I didn't get upgraded on either of these flights, but I am looking forward to my next flight and having that happen.. The security line is a big advantage and I did get to use that in Tokyo and in Houston, it was amazing how quick I got through security in Houston..

Today I am going to Maine with Jessie, Lynz and Anja to see Great Big Sea.

----
The Lions beat the Giants today in Game 1 of the Japan Series by a score of 2-1.

---Diversion of the Day
Legend of the Seeker promo 1

No comments:

Post a Comment