Friday, November 21, 2008

and so winter begins..

I was speaking with Amy today and she was driving through NJ and it was snowing!?! I guess this is the beginning of winter... Hopefully it won't be very long this year.. I very much hate winter as you probably all know..

Looking forward to spring and picnic season.. In one of my previous blogs I posted a video of the First of May by Jonathan Coulton, I wonder if he knows about these awesome Picnic Supplies? If you have not heard that song you should check it out..

Do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to link my own blog? I really need to put tags on my blog so I can find things quicker, maybe I can work with Jessie to do that tomorrow during the day...

----
First of May lyrics:
I woke up this morning I had a scone and a large house blend And then a little conversation with my squirrel and chipmunk friends I said I'm sick and tired of winter And I wish that it was spring And then a little fellow named Robin Redbreast Began to sing

And he sang Ooh ooh child, what'd you think the cold winter's gonna last forever? Ooh ooh child, now's the time for all the people to get together Outside

Cause it's the first of May, first of May Outdoor fucking starts today So bring your favorite lady Or at least your favorite lay The water's not cold baby dip in your big toe Maybe I'll see you in flagrante delicto Grass below you, sky above Celebrate spring with a crazy little thing called fucking outside

I thanked him for the information I cried a little when he flew away I watched an episode of The People's Court And I tried to plan my day I called up my old lady She wasn't home so I called my girl I asked her if she'd like to join me as I Entertain the world

And I said Ooh ooh child, I'll bring a blanket and I promise I will brush the ants off Ooh ooh child, you're gonna like it when we're taking each other's pants off Outside

Cause it's the first of May, first of May Outdoor fucking starts today So bring your favorite lady Or at least your favorite lay The water's not cold baby dip in your big toe Maybe I'll see you in flagrante delicto Grass below you, sky above Celebrate spring with a crazy little thing called fucking outside

So we went to the park together We were walking in the midday sun We met all kinds of people and we We fucked everyone We fucked a lady who sells ice cream We fucked a man with a tan Shar Pei Everyone who needed fucking well they They got fucked today

So come on Ooh ooh child, open your mind and your heart, feel the spirit moving through you Ooh ooh child, you'll feel the warmth of the love when I stick it to you Outside

Cause it's the first of May, first of May Outdoor fucking starts today So bring your favorite lady Or at least your favorite lay The water's not cold baby dip in your big toe Maybe I'll see you in flagrante delicto Grass below you, sky above Celebrate spring with a crazy little thing called fucking outside

----
My leg is feeling a bit better today although I am concerned that it can move inside the cast. I am going to see my doctor on Monday so he can check on the cast, he may need to change it if it's not tight enough..

----
Watched HellBoy II last night and it was much better than the first one. If you liked the first one you will love the second, if you thought the first one was eh or ok you will like the second one.

----
Speaking of sounds that have turned into words... "meh" is being added to the dictionary! The ironic thing about meh being added to the dictionary is it comes up mis-spelled... :D

2 comments:

  1. We were speaking of sounds being turned into words? If you say so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A funny note about that song-

    I first heard it a couple of weeks before meeting you. As soon as I heard it, I knew I had to get a copy of it to my folks. Why? About five years ago, I learned that, for most of their marriage, my dad gives my mom a "First of May" card.

    :D

    ReplyDelete