Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cyanide and Happiness

Ryan introduced me to Cyanide and Happiness so now I must spread the word.. It's good stuff.. I started reading them today.. I added the link in my Random Links section..

Speaking of Ryan.. He came over last night and he and Jessie made me a wonderful venison steak dinner with pierogies, collards and okra. This meat was so fresh Ryan's friend cut it off the deer the day before.. Yumm.. They did a very good job of cooking it to the correct wellness.. Don't know if wellness is the word or if it's even a word, but you know what I mean..

After dinner we watched King Arthur, the one from 2004 with Keira Knightley. It was a good movie but I think it would have been better if they didn't call it King Arthur, there was a statement in the beginning of the movie saying that the Arthurian legend was based on a real man in the dark ages and this was his real story.. I think had they just made up new names for the characters it would have been much better because there wouldn't be this expectation based on the names. Anyway, I would recommend it if you like fantasy/medieval movies, just try to forget the Arthurian legend names.

I'm about to head out to VSC, gotta get out of the house for a bit, I've been wearing the same clothes for a few days and the furthest I've gone is the picnic table in the back yard. Here's to getting changed and getting some fresh air... :)

---Diversion of the Day
http://www.explosm.net/comics/53/

No comments:

Post a Comment