Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rematch

I laid on the couch today and but labels on a bunch of blogs, I'm up to Oct 6th right now.. While I was doing that Jessie watched a bunch of House episodes. After House I watched Throwdown with Bobby Flay, it was the first episode of this season. It was an hour long rematch episode. They had three contestants Bobby had beat come back and challenge him to a throw down, the three had to lead on one dish and help out on the other two. As Bobby was making the final dish another contestant showed up and challenged him to a throwdown rematch. Bobby had beaten him in a "mixology" drink throwdown in the past and I thought it was great that they had him show up in the middle of everything and challenge Bobby. They picked a winner for each dish and an overall winner. Bobby won two and lost two on the dishes but won in the overall challenge.

Now watching the 2nd episode of the season of Throwdown and going to go back to labeling my blogs. The Holiday Dazzle Light Parade was moved to Dec 7th because of weather..

No comments:

Post a Comment