Sunday, November 30, 2008

Colbert Christmas

So, I'm going through blogs to label everything. I saw the blog where I mentioned the WPA (Works Progress Administration) website and remembered that at that time their Myspace page had no songs, I figured I would check it out again now and they have three songs up now.. YAY! Check it out...

----
Colbert Christmas special is amazingly funny. Watched it the other day and was pleasantly surprised by it. I went into it thinking it might be on par with the Star Wars Holiday Special but after the first few minutes I realized it was going to be good. Stephen Colbert had a bunch of new original songs written for it, they are guaranteed to be Christmas traditions. The plot of the show is that Stephen Colbert is stuck in his cottage because there is a bear outside and while he is there guest after guest come in and sing a song with him. The first guest is Toby Keith who sings his War on Christmas song "Have I got a Present for You", it's really funny but I really hope it's not supposed to be serious. Willie Nelson is the next "guest" and he sings a song called "Little Dealer Boy", I think it was one of the best of the show.

Jon Stewart was next and he sung "Can I interest you in Hanukkah", I can't believe they got Jon to sing. The other awesome song was "Nutmeg" by John Legend. After each guest They would be standing under the mistletoe and Colbert would say some awkward comment..

----
Joe came over tonight and we eating pizza and going to play Rummicube. I might keep working on and off on my blog labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment