Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's official.. We have a spare bedroom

We took the media room and turned it into a spare bedroom. Amber came over yesterday and I put her to work.. I had her pack up all the books we didn't want (Nest helped) and we brought them to the library. We packed up all the Laser Discs that we didn't want and put them into the circular file by the schools.. After that we went to New Haven and bought a day bed at Ikea, walking (crutching) around Ikea was *NO* fun (actually going up the escalator was pretty fun), I hate the fact that they make you walk all around the store to get anywhere. Finally got to the self serve boxes area and had Amber drive me around on the cart while she got all the boxes down and on the cart.

Drove home and I called in the reinforcements (Ryan and Sara) to come over and help but the bed together and clean up the house for Thanksgiving. Amber put some of the small screw captures in the big holes so we didn't have enough small screw captures to complete the last drawer. Need to call Ikea and get a few more small captures.

---
The Mets finally sent the ticket plan information.. I will rant about that later because the family is all here now so I need to get off the PC and be social..

Happy Thanksgiving.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment