Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update and Pictures...

I am at work on my first break and figured I would share some pictures from my trip.. I added a link titled Japanese Pictures to my random links section so you can get to them without having to go back to this blog..

Went to bed a bit later than I wanted but I feel refreshed this morning. Got up with the sun again, took a shower and had another great breakfast. Today I had miso boiled mackerel, pickled dicon radish, some spicy dried berries, pan fried salmon, miso soup, salt crusted dried kelp, steamed scrambled egg, steamed egg and fish custard, mushroon salad, vegetable juice and some tea.

Planning to go to the sit down Japanese retaurant for lunch..

Enjoy the pictures..

2 comments:

  1. 1stly, Crocs rock :p
    2ndly, Shinjuku East looks a lot better than Shinjuku West- is that the red light line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shinjuku East is the Red Light District.. West is sorta too, but East is where you get bothered by people on the street.

    ReplyDelete