Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Return of the Breakfast

I got up really early this morning and went down to breakfast.. Today's breakfast was a bit different because I am getting sick of this whole fish thing.. Oh, wait.. Who's blog is this? But seriously today the salmon was a little under cooked so the skin was a bit less crunchy than I like but the mackerel was good. I also had noodles, a tofu & veggie dumpling, egg, pickled "green vegetable" (forgot what that was, but it was tasty), brown seaweed with mushrooms, salt pollack, chili rubbed berries and miso soup.

----
I keep meaning to post the list of Yen coins/bills.

Coins are:
1 Yen
5 Yen
10 Yen
20 Yen
50 Yen
100 Yen
500 Yen

Bills are:
1000 Yen
5000 Yen
10000 Yen

----
I saw a really neat statue today, it was of a naked man holding up a baby to the sky. There are plenty of statues of women with babies, but I can't think of any statues with men holding babies.. I took a picture of it and will post it later tonight..

---Diversion of the Day


---Thought of the Day
I was walking to work today (across the street) and I started to think about how people in cities almost never get direct sunlight. Sure, the sun is shining in the sky but it's always blocked by some building so you never get that direct sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment