Friday, October 17, 2008

Heading on the road...

I am heading out to Tokyo tomorrow, or umm I guess tonight? My flight is at 6:45am which means I will have to leave my house at like 3am.. I know right, bitch bitch bitch... :D

Talked to the Mets ticket office today. They are going to offer package plans for next year, they are sending a letter out tomorrow to see if people want to roll their post season money into next years tickets or if they want a refund. They also said it should be no problem to get tickets with other people provided we all call and tell them we want to sit next to each other.

----
I really have not been blogging this week, I've been spending time with everyone here before leaving. Tuesday night was another amazing dinner, I'm sad that I won't be around for the next two. Sara, Jessie and Lynz are going to try and hook up a webcam so I can eat breakfast while they are eating dinner... :) Joe and his son came to dinner this week, I am glad to have the chance to meet them.. Wednesday I went over Lynz's house and made my Cini-Maple Chicken dish with Broccoli and Rice, after dinner we hung out upstairs with Rob and Toni. Glad I got the chance to hang out with them for more than a few passing moments finally.. Thursday night's concert was totally cancelled so me and Lynz hung out at the house and watched Cheers and Midnight Madness, for dinner I made Blueberry Cheese Ham Surprise which was my new invention (the surprise was asparagus).

All in all this was a really awesome week.. See you next week when I'll be eating sushi and eating sushi!

Oh, I don't think I mentioned this - I got my ticket to the Seibu Lions game for Tuesday night. So, Tuesday - Seibu Lions, Friday - Yomiuri Giants, Saturday - Disney Sea, Sunday - Ghibli Museum.. Nothing planned, yet, for the second week..

---Comic of the Day
OK, I know it's not a comic, it's a video but holy crap!! I think the comic would be watching someone try to eat this thing!
http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2008/10/in-videos-the-making-of-a-venezuelan-street-vendor-burger.html

---Thought of the Day
If you are buying someone a really cool gift that's supposed to be a surprise you may not want to register it using their email address.. Good thing that "congrats on the purchase of your new ipod" was mistaken for junk mail.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment