Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Insert Clever Name Here

Went to the Western Restaurant for breakfast this morning.. The selection was very limited, I had scrambled eggs, fried potatoes in animal shapes, a croissant, some black tea and some orange juice.. So, after eating the croissant I have to lean towards my gas problem being a wheat thing.. More study will be needed...

Tried to webcam into the Communial Dinner this morning but work apparently is now blocking all web cams.. Next week I'll stay at the hotel longer so I can do that..

Tonight? I have no idea.. I am going to look up options later today while students are in lab. I have to see how far away things are.. It's odd because I want to just pick a train station and explore, but I also really want to eat at Chen's restaurant and I want to check out that Tokyo Tower.. I guess it's good I have plenty of time here so I should be able to do both...

I'm too lame to think of a cool name for this blog, so...

---Comic of the Day
Again, I know it's not a comic, perhaps I should rename this "Diversion of the Day"


---Thought of the Day
Elizabeth wrote this in a OK Cupid Journal today, I don't know what my answer to that question is, but her question and answer made me think so therefore.. :D

"how do you measure the goodness of a person? In my opinion, you measure it against your past self and no one or nothing else." - Elizabeth Beman

No comments:

Post a Comment