Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hillary back in White House!

I am so happy that Hillary took the post of Secretary of State. I am glad to have her influence in the White House, she was my second choice for president in 2008 (first was Kuchinich). I think Barack is doing a great job of bringing people into his cabinet that will make sure that we have a very successful presidency. He is pulling both democrats and republicans into his cabinet which is going to make him more popular on both sides of the aisle.



----
My foot is killing me today, it was throbbing a bit earlier. Right now, it's up on my desk trying to get the blood flowing back out of it. Dinner tonight should be fun even if I have to spend it on the couch, Sara's house is going to full tonight. Confirmed attending is - Sara, Ryan, Kevin, Kristen, me, Jessie, Lynz, John, Joe, Rowan, Anja, Rene, Libby, and Caity. Matt, Sile and Daniel are waiting to see if they can get a roofer to look at the house they want to buy, if they can't get anyone to come out tonight they will be there too.

--- Diversion of the Day
http://www.explosm.net/comics/105/

No comments:

Post a Comment