Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blog Tags or Labels and a GH Throwdown!

I finished Tagging (or as Blogspot calls them Labeling) my blogs. I went back, with Jessie's help, through all of my old blogs and added labels to them. I put the labels at the bottom of the blog, what do you think of them down there? I was going to put them on one of the sides but the wrap around is annoying to me. Let me know if you want to see them on the side to see what that looks like.. My problem/concern with them being at the bottom is that they are somewhat out of the way and not really visible.

----
Been playing a bunch of Guitar Hero World Tour and have been doing the singing part, I actually created a character for me when I sing which is a really neat thing that you can do with that game.. Anyway, I've been singing on Medium and have been low to mid 90s on most songs I know. Me and Jessie have been playing a career with me on guitar and her on bass and we are almost done with the first time through.. Anyone out there have this game, I would love to play over the Internet in a battle of the bands type setup. Me and Jessie will rock whoever wishes to take on the challenge! That's right bitches I am issuing a Guitar Hero World Tour Throwdown to whoever thinks they can stand up the might of me and Jessie!! ... on Medium

1 comment:

  1. You are bored at home all day by yourself aren't you?! LOL Challenging people to GH throwdowns......We don't have the world tour version for the wii, but little Lenny would take you down on regular GH for the 360 :-P Like how I throw my child into the smack talk? hahahaha I can sing, and play SOME songs on simple mode with the guitar....that's where my GH talent ends :-) hehe GH and Rockband challenge might be the theme this Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete