Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You take the good, you take the bad...

Karma has a way of balancing everything out sometimes... I was reminded of this in a very quick and real way this weekend..

I really have been bad at blogging lately, I guess there had to be a dry spell sooner or later.. I could blame my foot or my Norwalk virus but it really is just the man-whoring.. Last I blogged was last Wednesday and I had just gotten home from Tuesday night dinner.. So.. Now I'm here at Tuesday night dinner blogging because I told Sara I would blog today even if it means bringing my laptop to dinner and blogging here.. It might not be a very good blog because everyone is talking around me and I'm only half paying attention to this blog that I'm typing...

Tonight Jessie made her raw white sauce, Joe made a faux chicken, broccoli and pasta dish, Kevin made wonderful "Autumn explosion" cookies and his barley asparagus risotto. Me and Ryan made venison which came out sooo good... Jessie was making raw pasta with her veggie slicer while me, Ryan and Badger sat in the kitchen drooling over the venison while it was cooking/being cut up. Matty brought Matt Belinski and Pat from NJ which was cool because Matt B ended up playing some guitar.

But I will rewind till Wednesday... :)

Wednesday (New Years Eve) we went to Dianne and Randy's house to play board games. It was a good time, Randy, Vin, Chris and Randy's friend Jason hid in the other room playing games while the women (Jessie, Dianne, Kim, Janine and Mariah) watched TV and chatted in the living room. The ladies watched Dr. Horrible and the Buffy musical with the volume loud enough for us to hear which was good, before mid-night we went into the other room to watch the Dr. Horrible extras before they changed the TV to Dick Clark. Me and Chris went out of the room just in time to NOT see Dick Clark kiss some lady on TV, all of the people in the other room were traumatized and we just smiled at the glory of missing it! After midnight I got to snuggle on the couch with Chris while we watched the Colbert Christmas which is always a good time. Before the board games me, Chris and Vin played Bloom Blox for the Wii which I need to get because it's so much fun.

I really don't mean for this to be another big ass-blog but...

Thursday me and Jessie went to AJ's new house and hung out with AJ, Chondra, Grifo, Kris and Amber for a little while before heading back to CT. Friday Lynz came over and we went to Mohegan Sun to goto Lush and eat at the seafood restaurant.

Onto Saturday now and probably the end of this blog because you already know how I spent Sunday and Monday.. Well, Sunday before I got sick we (me, Jessie, Sara, Ryan and Kevin) went to the Motorcycle Expo in Hartford which is where the sickness hit me hard. I did see some cool bikes, expect pictures on flikr soon..

---Diversion of the Day
It's been a while so I have two Diversions.. I was going to post three but I will do two today and maybe the third tomorrow...

http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/2008-12-23/index.html

3 comments:

  1. You snuggled on the couch with Christ!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I get for typing a blog while distracted... It should have been written as Chris..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww who's a lucky boy... all these fine ladies - and Chris... to snuggle with :D

    ReplyDelete