Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heart Attack Grill..

Dinner last night was very tasty, John and Lynz made the most amazing Chicken/Bacon/Corn chowder, it really stole the night. I made a flank steak, Kristen made carrots, Badger made an Indian dish, Sara made mashed potatoes and a cake and Kevin made apple crisp.. As always we stayed up way too late..

Check out this burger place.. I was not going to post a blog till maybe tonight but JEEZ!!! I saw this video and knew I had to post it! (you have to watch the ad before the real video starts)

---Diversion of the Day

Watch CBS Videos Online

2 comments:

  1. I am at once repulsed by the audacity and refreshed by the brazen honesty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm....I think I just threw up a little bit.

    That has to be by far the most disgusting and inedible "meal" I hae ever seen.

    ReplyDelete