Friday, August 22, 2008

London ate my bag again?!

Finally got a bunch of sleep last night, well I guess thats a relative term.. :)

Today was travel day.. On the flight from Cork to London I met a 19 year girl who is going to study in New Zealand to be a Horse Dentist. She was very cool, we had a very good conversation. As Tyler Durdin would say she was a great single serving friend.

The flight left Cork late and therefore arrived in London an hour late. I got off the plane with 45 minutes to get on the next flight which was in a different terminal, if you've ever been to Heathrow you know it's a big ass-airport. I had to run (literally) all the way from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2. Made it to the plane just in time. The flight from London to Frankfurt was good, I listened to Storm Large (see yesterday's post) and read a book.

I got to Frankfurt for the real fun... My luggage is in London, apparently the people at Aer Lingus made a typo when booking my bag so it was not put on the plane. They have the bag and are sending it to me, I should have it tomorrow. Went to Avis and they only standard cars which is not the biggest deal since I can drive it but it takes some getting used to. The problem is that Jessie can't drive it..

Had McDonalds tonight (I guess I have to eat fast food on the first night in a new country) because I got here too late for anything to be open.

Tomorrow is German Heavy Metal!!! Oh, and maybe clothes shopping so I have something to wear?!

No comments:

Post a Comment