Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Christian Nation?

I got up this morning and decided it was pouring out so I promptly went back to bed.. :)

Got up again right before noon and the rain had slowed down a bit so I decided to venture out for some food and maybe some shopping. None of the stores are open on Sunday and the streets are empty, I ended up (for the 2nd day) having a bagel sandwich called "Stars & Stripes" which is a multi-seed bagel with bacon, cream cheese, guacamole and tomato. I walked to the four faced liar and took pictures of 3 of the 4 sides, I could not get around the other side of the building to get the 4th side. Walked down from there and ended up at the Murphy/Heineken brewery on the other side of town. I walked by the Comedy Club to see what was going on there and I found two bars right next to each other that both have Traditional Irish Music tonight, one of them is called SinE and Corner House. The Comedy Club had posters up for last night but nothing up for tonight or this week, I will check back with them when I go back to those two bars tonight.

By the way sports fans - I did 55 pushups today in one set..

On the way to the spa/hot tub/gym.. Be back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment