Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No Day 4 blog?

You may be wondering where the day 4 blog went.. Well, here it is on Day 5.. I was planning on writing a blog last night after work from the hotel but...

So, as you may or may not know I messaged a few girls on OKCupid before I left for Sydney. All of the ones that I messaged before I left had not logged for awhile and I was beginning to think they would not log on in time for me to hang out with them.. Anyway, yesterday morning one of them finally logged on and I ended up chatting with her a bit and then yesterday afternoon another one logged on and we ended up chatting while I watched my co-instructor teach. We had made plans to hang out tonight and I left work to head back to the hotel.

I get back to the hotel and logged on to type a blog before going to the hot tub before dinner and she was back online. She was supposed to go to help her mom last night but that fell through. Chatted for a bit more and went to meet her for dinner. Her name is Lucy, she is lucygoo on OKCupid.

We met at Thai Nesia in Darlinghurst, the restaurant is bring your own alcohol so we went to the bottle store next store and got some beer (I forget the name of it but I asked Lucy and will post it when I get the name from her). We shared sea salt & pepper barramundi and a soft shell crab dish which were both very good. After dinner we went to a pub and a had a few more drinks before she drove me back to the hotel.

We are planning to hang out again tonight.. :D

---Diversion of the Day
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/how_i_met_your_mother/community/50_reasons/index.php

1 comment:

  1. The beer from last night was Cooper's Pale Ale..
    http://www.coopers.com.au/beer.php

    ReplyDelete