Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Car Troubles

I apologize for the lack of detail in this blog.. I've been pretty sick since sitting in my car in the cold for hours but I wanted to post something since lots has happened..

Saturday night I went to see Ryan Adams and the Cardinals with Kaitlyn. The show was very good, and I had a great night until the ride home.. My car died on the way home and we were stranded on the side of the road for hours.. I called AAA around 1:30am and the didn't show up till after 4:00am!! Jessie came and picked us up and we headed home. Even with the death of Sonic I had a very good night. I posted some really good pics from the concert on flickr and one video on youtube.

Sunday I met up with Holly at Mohegan Sun, we ate lunch and had fun in the arcade for a few hours..

I stopped by Patrick Subaru on Monday before my doctors appointment and found out my engine had died and needed to be replaced... I spent the rest of Monday and most of Tuesday deciding what to do about my car.. In the end I decided to replace the engine and hope for the best.

Yesterday at dinner I ate a bit and slept a lot..

American Idol Week 2 is on tonight. I will probably post another blog later tonight with my picks for this round.

----
My dad put up an online database of his movies that he has for sale. Here is the link.. http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/GomezAddams

If you want any movies they are $2 per movie, if the movie is a set then it's $2 per disc in the set. Email me if you want to buy any...

---Diversion of the Day
http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/2009-02-17/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment