Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Secret Admirer?

Last night I went to Fry's and Micro Center to look at netbooks. I really want to replace my work laptop with an Acer netbook. The new one is $298 at Fry's which is an amazing price, I just don't know if I can justify spending the money on it when I have a working work supplied laptop.

After wandering around a bit I went to Red Lobster for dinner.. You know, when in Georgia eat local food right? I don't know what I was thinking.. After eating lobster in New England a Georgia lobster is not going to cut the mustard as they say. I did really enjoy the crab cake I had as an appetizer but the lobster was tough and not all that tasty.

After dinner I went to the Pool House/Sports bar again and watched the World Series with some of my new friends.. I met two new really cool people last night, I was sitting at the bar when a guy and girl came and sat next to me. They were together and talking about their phones and they dragged me into it. She had just gotten rid of her Storm and replaced it with a new Blackberry. Anyway, we ended up chatting and hanging out for the entire game. She had gotten a beer from a "secret admirer" and a little while later I got up to hit the bathroom and a guy stopped me to ask if she was with me. I said no, but she's married (her husband is in Afganastan). A little while later she got a second one! I don't know if it was from the same person or not but jeez, how come guys never get free drinks from "secret admirers"?

I finally mailed my Son of Sandlar boots back to them today so hopefully I will get them back sooner rather than later.

It is so nice out here today, 71 degrees and very sunny! I don't know what I'm doing for dinner tonight, I was thinking of wandering around the mall but I may see what else is near by. I am thinking of going into downtown Atlanta on Thursday after class since it will be an early day.

No comments:

Post a Comment