Friday, November 6, 2009

39 Degrees

I woke up this morning and it was 39 degrees in Duluth! I guess it's getting me ready to go back home..

Last night was a quick night, when I got out of work I went over to Dave & Busters.. It had to be the lamest Dave & Busters I've ever seen, they had a very small arcade area and most of those were the stupid "win tickets" games.. I went to Olive Garden for dinner and then over to Barnacles for a drink. The place was empty so I only stayed for one drink and went back to the hotel. I was planning on going back out a bit later but I decided I was tired and stayed in for the rest of the night.

I remember loving Olive Garden's Alfredo sauce but for some reason it was really lack luster last night. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong or maybe it was just a bad night for the chef. I'll give it another shot before I condemn it.. :)

Flight today is early, I'll head home and probably shower before heading over to Future Imperfect. Check in is between 6 and 8 so I should have plenty of time..

---Diversion of the Day
http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/2009-10-06/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment