Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Brazilian Pizza.. YUM!

I've been to a lot of different places in the world and I've had some really great pizza but there is little that can compare to Brazilian pizza. What makes it so good? Catipuri! Jessie found a way to make catipuri back home which is to mix muenster and cream cheese, it does a good job of emulating Catipuri but having just had the real thing it does not fit perfectly. It's good, but not the real thing.. Last night I went with Paulo to the pizza place near the hotel and had some amazing pizza. We got one pie split three ways, one was porteguese which is ham, onion, egg and catipuri, the second was bacon and catipuri and the third was mushroom and mozerella. If you ever find yourself in Brazil make sure you get some pizza. We ended up going to dinner later than we wanted because Paulo got stuck in some cases he was working so I didn't get back to the hotel till after 10.

Other cool news.. OKC brought back the WTF reports in a way, it's called "the two of us" and it lets you compare answers the other person made public. When I looked at it last night you had to go to each question and select make public, when I looked this morning they added a button that makes all questions public. I'm happy that feature is back because it really helped to see why someone was a high or low match.

---
Hoyle sent me a petition to sign to get Dock Ellis' no hitter aired. Dock Ellis pitched a no hitter in 1970 while high off his ass on LSD. Apparently he hit a bunch of batters, including the same guy three times, and walked eight men but in the end managed to complete a no-hitter. I am assuming MLB network has not aired it because of the LSD scandal but I say air it. I for one would love to see it..

---
Today I'm going to the Galera de Rock to spend way to much money on metal dvds, cds and shirts. If there is anything you want me to look for drop me a message and I'll see what I can do.

---Diversion of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment