Friday, October 30, 2009

Biased Announcers

I really don't understand why baseball would allow crazy biased announcers on the World Series. I was watching last night's game, which was a great game, and the announcers were so blatantly rooting for the Yankees it was ridiculous. I felt like I was watching my brother announce a game.. The Phillies came to back in the 7th down by 1 run and the announcers were pretty much like "well, the Yankees only have to worry about the next 3 outs because we talked to Joe before the game and asked him what he thought about using Mariano for 2 innings today, he didn't even blink an eye and said yes. That means only 3 more outs before Mariano time!"

I'm not even a Philly fan and I am so irritated by this I want to call FOX and complain.

Anyway, I just saw this silly video on ESPN.com and figured I wanted to share...

---Diversion of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment