Sunday, March 29, 2009

Failblog

Jessie was just showing me some cool stuff on Fail Blog.. It's a pretty funny site, if you have not checked it out yet it's failblog.

I'm sitting here with Jessie's mom showing us loads of corsican music.. She is going to corsica for an indeterminate amount of time, she got a one-way ticket and will be there for at least a month.. Corsica is an island off the coast of Italy that is owned and operated by France.

When she first got here today we went out to 85 Main for lunch. After lunch we went over to VSC and Elizabeth was the person in front of us in line. It was pretty funny, Chris started talking to me while Elizabeth was in front of me and I wish I could have seen her face because what ever reaction she had made Chris laugh. She asked him why he was laughing and he said something like is it a crime to laugh, sometimes funny things pop into my head.. She ordered her drink and left and I thought he was going to say something but he saw that we were there with Jessie's mom so he didn't say anything other than that was weird.. Like I said, I wish I could have seen that encounter from Chris' eyes.

Anyway, I'm off for now..

---Thought of the Day
"We don't like strangers to pass through without getting to know them because strangers can become enemies but friends can never return to being stragers again." - Lion Among Men

---Diversion of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment