Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pedro signs... with Phillies!!

Pedro Martinez finally signed today, the problem is he signed with the Phucking Phillies.. They got him for $1 million and he is going to start pitching in the minors to get ready for big league action. There is no mention of when he will be at the major league level but I'm sure he will help them beat us up later in the year.. /sigh

In other baseball news - I know, you're excited.. Bore-ass is claiming collusion during the off season in regards to free agents.. Maybe you're just asking for too much money jackass...

----
Dinner was really good last night, everyone made some great food.. I made a mushroom dish which was:
1 package Baby Bella Mushrooms
1 package Shitaki Mushrooms
1 package Oyster Mushrooms
thin coating of oil in pan
a bunch of Balsamic
a little soy sauce
2 tablespoons of chopped Garlic
2 teaspoons of Chili Powder

I'm not sure what the best part of the night was but I don't think anyone would argue to hard if I said it was Kristen's dessert. I should have taken a pic of that because it was wonderful.

---Diversion of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment