Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yeah, Like the Groundhog Phil...

I've decided the last few days have been almost Groundhog Day-ish.. Get up, grab some Dunkin Donuts on the way to work, teach, find a sports bar with the Mets game on, eat some dinner, watch the game and go to bed...

Tuesday night I went to the Hub which is right by work, they have a free buffet from 5pm-7pm provided you buy at least one beer and their beer is $2 for a draft from 5pm-7pm! How about a $6 dinner? The Mets/Cubs game was on WGN so I was able to watch it there and hang out with some cool people in the process.

Wednesday night I went to the Hub to find out they don't get the MLB Extra Innings so I could not watch the game there, it was CSN or SNY or MLB Extra Innings. Still ate there, because of above mentioned buffet with beer. Tuesday night it was pork tenderloin with a corn salsa, Wednesday night it was fettuccine with mushrooms in a brown gravy. Both nights also had Ceaser Salad and both nights were very tasty. Left there in search of Mets game, went to Twin Peaks which is a sluttier version of Hooters, they didn't have the game either. From there I went to Champs which did have the game and hung out with a few beers and watched the Mets get smoked.

Tonight? Going to Stadium Cafe which is right by the hotel and according to their website gets the MLB Extra Innings and has a free dinner buffet from 5pm-7pm with the purchase of a beer!
Class went well and ended real early because the students didn't need some of the information in the class so I breezed through it.

...
Other news... I changed over the Bella's site to a new design, check it out if you haven't already. www.bellasbistromarket.com.. I also moved it to a new server because my old one didn't support PHP and my cousin was giving me shit about writing everything in generic HTML. It is much easier to do broad changes in PHP so it will be much better this way when I need to make changes.

Heading home tomorrow for two nights! Friday I have "relax at home" on the schedule, Saturday I have the Heavy Metal Festival in Worcester and then Lynz' Cheese Fire. Sunday I leave for McLean VA..

No comments:

Post a Comment