Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crappy things with people are not so crappy...

Last night after dinner and after Barnacles I went back to the worst hot tub ever.. This time however it was not so bad, there was three people who work for Dominos as area managers in the hot tub who were in the hotel for training. One guy had a really nice celtic knot cross on his arm and his girlfriend had a rose on her back.

Speaking of not so good.. Last night I went to JR's Loghouse which is a rib joint in Norcross. They have all you can eat ribs for $12.99 so that should tell you about the quality, the first batch of ribs was pretty poor but the broccoli and rice side was good. The second batch however was great, if they 1st batch was that good it would have been a good place, but inconstancy always ruins it..

After dinner I went over to Barnacles and watched some bad karaoke before heading back to the hotel and hitting the hot tub and bed..

---
Tonight is a balance night, I am going to go to the raw place south of Atlanta.. I say that now but we shall see when I get out, it's raining here and has been all day and I'm a bit beat because we had lots of lab equipment problems today..

No comments:

Post a Comment