Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Donut Sammich?

The other night I went to Mohegan Sun to get some stuff from LUSH. On the way down I text'ed around to see if anyone wanted anything.. Jessie asked for some Krispy Kreme donuts so I brought them home like a good husband, little did I know the horrors that would ensue.. Ok, I did know and I brought them anyway.. Does that make me a bad husband?

So, what happened?? A long time ago we had seen a Paula Dean show in which she took two donuts and put a burger between them.. Jessie, the healthy food lady, decided it would be a good idea to make an egg sammich using Krispy Kreme donuts.. Apparently it was indeed a good idea.. She said the end result was nothing but tasty..

Jessie had sent me a picture but I guess I didn't save it.. :( I will have to get a new copy and I'll post it to Flickr.

----
Tonight I'm getting my tattoo touched up.. I know it needs to be done but I'm not really looking forward to it. Good thing is Red Dwarf afterwards, we are going to watch Season 7 tonight so everyone is almost caught up to real time.

----
No recap today.. Maybe tomorrow..

---Diversion of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment